Nature & Wildlife River Boat Tour
Make sure to bring your camera as you never know what you may capture!
Myrtle Beach Boat Tour Details
- 1.5 hour narrated Nature & Wildlife boat tour
- All ages welcome
- You may see: Birds species including osprey, heron, and egrets, and turtles and alligators. See roaming peacocks greeting you along the drive to the dock along with sightings of exotic animals (fallow white deer, bison, zebra, barbados sheep, and emus) that are in the fields of the Waccatee Zoo
Meeting Place and Check-In Time
- Waccamaw River Tours Dock (8496 Enterprise Road, Myrtle Beach, SC 29588)
Directions: Click Here
- NOTE: Times may vary on a daily basis. Check calendar.
What Is Not Included?
Admission to the Waccatee Zoo is not included. The zoo is a completely separate business. You do not need to purchase a zoo ticket to do the Waccamaw River Tour or vice versa. Enter the zoo road and follow the signs to Waccamaw River Tours Boat Rides. Waccamaw River Tours has its own parking area in the very back along the river! Parking is free.
- Bring your binoculars (not required to see wildlife)
- NOTE: Personal coolers and personal drink/food are not allowed on the boat. Only exception is for babies. Parents may bring on a small baby bag with items the baby may need like juice or bottle.
- Beverages and snacks are available for purchase in the Gift Shop and these purchased items may be taken on the boat.
This is a one and a half-hour narrated Nature & Wildlife boat tour of Myrtle Beach’s beautiful cypress-lined and moss-draped Waccamaw River, and the Intracoastal Waterway and its creeks/swamps in search of wildlife. Learn about the history of these rivers, the Waccamaw area, and its wildlife along the untouched National Wildlife Refuge. There are large osprey nests along the river. This is a beautiful and peaceful section of the Intracoastal Waterway/Waccamaw River.