Hello to all our guests and river friends,
We have had some inquiries concerning our COVID-19 precautions so we would
like to take this opportunity to outline our protocol. Please see the following:
Waccamaw River Tours COVID-19 Guidelines:
- We offer private tours for groups of 1-6 on our small pontoon and 7-40 on
our big pontoon boats. Please visit our website www.waccamawrivertours.com
or call 888-315-9439 for scheduling, pricing and booking.
- Boats are cleaned and sanitized after every trip.
- Boat capacity is being limited on our regular Nature and Wildlife tour to 30
guests to allow spacing between family groups. (We are CG certified for
- Clear plastic screens have been installed at our check-in/register area and
in front of boat between guests and narrator.
- Gift Shop/Boat bathrooms are cleaned and sanitized before you arrive,
while you are on tour and after you leave.
- Hand sanitizers are available in bathrooms and in gift shop.
- We recommend everyone, when possible, allow 6 feet between you and
others not in your family group.
- We recommend face coverings, when possible, in gift shop, when
boarding/de-boarding and whenever a 6 foot distance from others not in
your family group is not possible.
- Again, we cannot stress enough, if you feel sick, have a temperature
and/or have any of the COVID-19 symptoms to please come join us when
you are feeling better.
We thank you for your understanding and please keep supporting small
Stay safe & Stay healthy!!
Hope to see ya soon!!
Capt. Rick, Ms. Betty, Capt. Sid & Ms. Michele