Hello to all our guests and river friends,
Waccamaw River Tours COVID-19 Guidelines:
- We offer private tours for groups of 1-6 on our small pontoon and 7-40 on our big pontoon boats. Please visit our website www.waccamawrivertours.com or call 843-668-4250 for scheduling, pricing, and booking.
- Clear plastic screens have been installed at our check-in/register area and in front of the boat between guests and the narrator.
- Gift Shop/Boat bathrooms are cleaned and sanitized before you arrive, while you are on tour, and after you leave.
- Hand sanitizers are available in bathrooms and in the gift shop.
- We recommend everyone, when possible, allow 6 feet between you and others not in your family group.
- The President issued Executive Order (13998), Promoting COVID-19 Safety in Domestic and International Travel that requires masks be worn on all “public maritime vessels, including ferries” to mitigate the risk of spreading COVID-19. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued an order, Requirement for Persons to Wear Masks while on Transportation Hubs, 29JAN2021, requiring all persons traveling on all commercial vessels to wear a mask.
IN ADDITION, THE REQUIREMENT TO WEAR A MASK SHALL NOT APPLY UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
- While eating, drinking, or taking medication, for brief periods;
- While communicating with a person who is hearing impaired when the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication;
- If unconscious (for reasons other than sleeping), incapacitated, unable to be awakened, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
THIS ORDER EXEMPTS THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES OF PERSONS:
- A child under the age of 2 years;
- A person with a disability who cannot wear a mask, or cannot safely wear a mask, because of the disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C.12101 et seq.).
- Again, we cannot stress enough, if you feel sick, have a temperature, and/or have any of the COVID-19 symptoms to please come to join us when you are feeling better.
We thank you for your understanding and please keep supporting small
Stay safe & Stay healthy!!
Hope to see ya soon!!
Capt. Rick, Ms. Betty, Capt. Sid & Ms. Michele